I'm a cognitive neuroscientist specializing in human visual space perception and navigation.
* Recipient of over $3 million in investigator-initiated research funding, with 50+ publications.
* Experienced leader of large, multidisciplinary teams (Vice Dean for Faculty Affairs; Charter Director, GW Mind-Brain Institute, Washington, DC).
* Committed to excellence in graduate mentoring, with former students including two National Science Foundation graduate fellows, one APA graduate fellow, and one Presidential Early Career awardee.
* Extensive editorial and grant reviewing experience (30+ journals and multiple NSF and NIH panels).
* Global perspective: experience in US and Australian academic systems; coordinator of Univ. of Wollongong statistics course taught in Singapore