- A study of gruesome graphical health warning labels among Georgian Adults: For whom are they more effective?
- Attitudes regarding tobacco control policies in Georgia: Results of a 2014 national survey
- Correlates of continued smoking versus cessation among survivors of smoking-related cancers
- Differences among nonsmokers, nondaily smokers, and daily smokers who are versus are not former daily smokers among college students
- How U.S. adults describe various tobacco products and marijuana: The successes and failures of tobacco industry marketing and public health
- Reasons for use, potential use, or discontinued use of hookah among US young adult college student
- Smoke-free policies in homes and cars among U.S. adults: What exceptions exist regarding products and situations?
- The roles of men, women, and children in establishing and enforcing smoke-free home policies in Shanghai, China